Environmental Policy Statement
True Blue is committed to protecting and preserving our environment for future generations. As a company, we strive to recycle various waste streams through our disposal operations, reduce our consumption of non-renewable resources, and reuse materials to prolong their viable life so long as the integrity of the finished product is not compromised.
True Blue believes it is necessary to lead by example in all aspects of a project. To this end, we have outlined several steps which our staff follow to achieve our goal of Reduce/Reuse/Recycle. The list below represents a practical approach:
- Configure temporary piping systems to minimize waste and provide for future reuse
- Limit fuel use by idling vehicles in accordance with MA, NH, NY and RI regulations
- GPS installed on all vehicles to monitor speed, idling times, and fuel consumption
- Recycle office paper, cardboard, computers, batteries, and other recyclable trash
- Reduce fuel use by closely monitoring temperatures in our buildings
- Employ bio-fuels whenever possible
- Utilize energy-efficient lighting
- LEED certified building construction and renewable energy
- Reuse construction materials whenever possible and
- Always look for the most environmentally friendly options when disposing of our client’s waste stream
True Blue welcomes suggestions from its employees on how we can better achieve our Reduce/Reuse/Recycle goals.